2008年5月22日星期四

质疑JPA scholarship的分配方式

我在JPA的website看到PSD Feedback: “Answers to Questions on Scholarships” 的问题有问到

There are allegations among the non-Malay parents and students that
Malay students are prioritized. Is there a quota for the different
races?

回答是

The selection of students for the JPA scholarships are equitable between Bumiputra and non-Bumiputra students as reflected in the scholarships awarded this year. One thousand and one hundred (1,100) Bumiputra students and 900 non-Bumiputra students have been awarded JPA scholarships to study overseas this year.


这个回答令我质疑。
我们non-bumiputra是不是拿到900个JPA位子?
我们是不是被忽略了?我们是不是马来西亚人?
那天在the sun看见Tan Jun Yen,一个10A1的优秀生竟然拿不到JPA,他说了这一句

Out of 2000 PSD scholarships, only roughly 400 is for non-bumiputras.


这是公平??keadilan??
我很喜欢他说的

Will I ever see a colour-blind society in my lifetime? Please don’t punish
me because of my skin colour, this is where I live and this is where my
loyalties lie.



这是马来西亚的教育吗?

Powered by Stuff-a-Blog